The HID Omnikey 5022 CL USB smart card reader is usable with fat, thin and zero clients and doesn’t need a complex driver installation (CCID).
It supports 13.56 MHz frequency, like for example: iClass®, Seos® one-time password (OTP), DESFire® and MIFARE®.
Due to secure authentication processes on computer, network or cloud application, the Omnikey 5022 CL qualifies for high security applications like access control. Typical application fields can also be found in health care and pharmaceutical institutions, banking service companies, public authorities and governmental institutions.
Special features HID OMNIKEY 5022 CL:
- Client independent – Works with fat, thin and zero clients
- CCID – No driver installation necessary – easy commissioning
- High reading ability – Supports wide range of RFID transponders (HID iCLASS, MIFARE Classic, MIFARE Ultra Light, MIFARE Ultra Light C, Texas Instruments TagIT, ST Micro, Infineon My-d, and Atmel, NFC Tag 1-4)
- Modern design – Handy for small working space environment
- Very fast – Up to 848 kb/s
- Versatile – Compliant with many industry-standards and application interfaces
- Windows, Mac, Android & Linux – Support of popular operating systems
- HID warranty – 2 years warranty
- Compact RFID chip card reader in different colors
- CCID (no driver installation necessary)
- Fat, thin & zero client compliant
- Modern and handy design
- NXP MIFARE
- HID iCLASS
- Texas Instruments TagIT
- Infineon My-d
- ST Micro
- Seos® one-time password (OTP)