The HID Omnikey 5027 is a card reader for contactless smart cards with USB interface and keyboard emulation.
The Reader is designed for customers who want to use their existing access cards in addition to authentication on computers, networks or cloud applications. The reader is pre-configured for common ID cards and use cases and ready for immediate use. The simple configuration is available for most operating systems and card types. In addition, the reader can be integrated into various existing environments (ideal for SSO). Typical uses for the reader include healthcare, financial services, private companies, and governments.
Special features of the HID OMNIKEY 5027:
- Easy integration – easy use of existing access control credentials based on keyboard emulation
- Support RFID detection technologies – including iCLASS Seos, iCLASS SE, MIFARE Classic and MIFARE DESFire EV1 / EV2 and NFC
- Preconfigured – by default, for easy use of the most common card technologies
- Easy configuration – with the Workbench tool, configuration file or map
- RFID Chipcard Reader
- MIFARE Classic, Ultralight, DESFire 0.6, EV1, EV2
- HID iCLASS, iCLASS Elite, iCLASS Seos
- NFC Tag
- native HID Driver (Human Interface Device)