The TWN3 LEGIC NFC transponder reader was created for a simple integration into multiple applications. RFID-transponder and lables can be easily read with the desktop device. The reader module supports a wide range of popular RFID-standards on 13,56 MHz frequency and therefore offers maximum flexibility. Supported transponders are for example LEGIC Prime, Advant, MIFARE DESFire EV1, and MIFARE Ultralight.
Depending on personal requirements you can choose between a “ready-to-connect” desktop reader solution or an OEM-board without housing, that can be directly implemented into your existing application. The communication takes place via USB or RS232-interface.
The readers can be programmed for autonomous execution of complex commands (f.e. logins) through a special script language.
- LEGIC Advant, LEGIC Prime, ISO14443 A+B: MIFARE Classic, Ultralight, DESFire EV1, MIFARE Plus, MIFARE SmartMX, my-d move (SLE66Rxx), PayPass, EM4035, Tag-It, my-d vicinity (SRF55Vxx), ICODE SLI, MIFARE Ultralight, Sony FeliCa, NFC Forum Tag Type 2-4, PicoPass, HID iCLASS
Special features of TWN3 LEGIC NFC
- Reading of transponder-serial numbers (UID)
- Adding of prefixes and suffix (f.e.: #)
- Rearrangement of transponder data
- Size: 88mm x 56mm x 18mm
- Interface desktop-reader: USB or optional RS232
- Interface OEM-board: USB and RS232 + TTL
- Transmisson frequency: 13,56 MHz
- Reading-/writing-distance: Up to 100mm (transponder dependent)
- Power supply: 5V DC ± 10%
- Temperature range: -45°C – +85°C
- Weight: ca. 15g